OpenSecurity.global
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Kevin Beaumont

Bsides Manchester 2019

Won't be there this year which I'm gutted about, it's been a cracking event for the past few years. 

Having to miss it this year though there is a slim chance I may make the after party, but I have to admit I'm rather gutted as it's one of my faves.

But is it really your first time Kevin? I'm sure you were at the pre-party at least, last year?

3 minutes ago, Glenn Pegden said:

Having to miss it this year though there is a slim chance I may make the after party, but I have to admit I'm rather gutted as it's one of my faves.

But is it really your first time Kevin? I'm sure you were at the pre-party at least, last year?

I went to Beersides last year in the evening but not the main event. I’m super lazy. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kevin Beaumont said:

I went to Beersides last year in the evening but not the main event. I’m super lazy. 

Talks last year were fantastic, but didn't really seem like a BSides-y event. Felt very corporate. I'll be there again this year - smaller nose IRL.

• Like 1

I won't be attending this year (work, DEFCON, and a hospital appointment for that morning has been thrust upon me by the NHS...) but my mother is going to be in attendance once again, and will be speaking this year!

Please look after her and whatever ridiculous hat she brings.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Anne T said:

I'll be there, managed to catch a ticket at the last drop. 🙂

As it currently stands I'm off work that week, so hopefully see you there 😁

Will be there. We've got a couple of C64s, some monitors, joysticks and a ton of games. We'll have a championship with prizes, but also just general games. Come along, take a look, play if you like or just bask in the nostalgia.