OpenSecurity.global
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Bryan Kavanagh

3rd Party Security Audit Questionnaires / Risk Assessments

Hi All, 

I work for an insurance claims company who receive numerous supplier risk questionnaires and security audits from new and existing clients. We are ISO27001 accredited so we have many policies in place. However each questionnaire varies in it's format and question style and it's time consuming to complete all these manually and contact other departments across the business. It's obviously costing the business my time. I'm now on my 12th one in three months. Does anyone else get many of these? If so how do you handle them? 

I was thinking of setting up a standard response but because they are all different I still think I'd get follow up questions. 

Thanks

Bryan

I don't recall the name of the organization but a few years ago at a security event (Bsides or SecureWorld Philly) someone presented about an organization that was comprised of multiple financial companies that decided on a standard assessment that you could complete and file with them.  Their goal was to reduce the number of multiple individual assessments and have a universally accepted one for client and partners.  This was a paid service.