OpenSecurity.global
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Glenn Pegden

The obligatory gamer tag thread

Who care about OpSec anyway. Any forum with a gaming section always ends up with a gamertag sharing topic.

SlamTiltUK - Xbox

I rarely play with a headset on, so don't expected me to be all talky. Also for some games you're just as likely to get my primary-school-age son as me (especially on Forza Horizon Lego) 

Edited by Glenn Pegden

Thought this was going to be a Cylance chat 😉

GossiTheDog on Xbox, Gossi The Dawg (I think) on Playstation.   I headset. 😁

I only PC game at the moment (though I may indulge myself in a console when I move...) but my steam is audioamnesia (pretty sure the display name is Electra Heart at the moment).

• Like 1

I literally just got an xbox last week for the first time in years...  gamer tag is YahtzeeTheCat

League of Legends - Riot 0xGradius

Battlenet - gradius#1538

Steam - https://steamcommunity.com/id/0xgradius

If you add me on LoL, drop me a message here before/when you do, because I tend to ignore friend requests there unless I'm expecting it. 😅

Happy to have more friends to game with!

Edited by Jared Rathbun
edit

I play a variety of games and up to playing with anyone as long as they don't mind a talkitive person 🙂

I mostly play The Division 1 and 2, Warframe, Destiny 2 and Elite Dangerous. I like looter shooters and open world, what can I say 😛

• Like 1

I'm primarily on PC myself. Pretty much only play Overwatch casually these days, but I will probably get roped into WoW Classic for a bit, kicking and screaming while also enjoying the nostalgia. I'll update this with my Blizzard ID when I get home. Sometimes on a Steam game, but that's usually pretty solo.

• Thanks 1

Sign in to follow this  

• Members online now

No members to show

Important Information

We use cookies as we're cookie monsters. Privacy Policy